Thursday, September 11, 2008

Accepted!

I got my confirmation that I was accepted into the Certificate Program in Fiber Arts at the end of July. You're not really accepted because you were "good enough" more of a first-come-first-served-space-available basis, but it still felt good to be able to begin something new.

Soon after the acceptance e-mail came a letter with my UW student ID number and my access code so I could sign up for my NetID and have access to my MyUW account. I apparently can view my schedule and get information about resources and activities.

Now I just need to find the building we'll be meeting in so I know where to go when class actually starts. Being sort of a worrier, I'll need to visit this place and get the "lay of the land" so I know what to do and where to go when the time comes.

I guess it's time to sit back and relax and get ready for the fun to start.

No comments: