Saturday, November 8, 2008

More class projects


Poured paint cut into squares. I guess she pours paint out on some kind of surface and them peels it up. Here she has cut it into square shapes and created her "cloth." Nice use of color and placement.

Key ring holders and key. This doesn't show well, especially with the big flare from the flash. But a really cool project of key holders - 210 feet of it - coiled in a big circle with a key in the center. I wish I could remember more of her statement.

Panties. Interesting visual, but again, I guess I just don't "get it." She has a social statement and is taking a stand, it's just not a favorite of mine.

String, cardboard, and beads. Lots of little pieces produced and then put together for her piece. I guess I like the simplicity of the total look although it's anything but simple in the construction.

No comments: